Friday, May 28, 2010

Evidence of my strange life

In looking over my Facebook status updates from the past week, I realize what a strange life I lead. Here are some highlights to illustrate that point:

Molly Downes is stupifyingly bored. (*updated an hour and ten minutes later*) Just as soon as you complain you're bored, somebody gets arrested in your lobby.
Molly Downes started singing gospel music as loud as she could on the walk to work this morning. It was the only way to freak out the crack dealers that wouldn't leave her alone.
Molly Downes was walking back to work after a lunch appointment ran late, and couldn't enter the building for fifteen minutes. There was a huge brawl raging in in front of the door. Worst one I've seen since I've been here, and certainly the most violent.
Molly Downes just got an earful of marital advice from a creepy old Hispanic man. Shudder...

1 comment:

A-rob said...

Sounds like Molly would feel at home in India. Haha. I know how you feel. I sometimes feel like I am becoming crazy.