Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I am the worst blogger in the world. I haven't posted anything yet about: leaving Camden, the hike along the Appalachian Trail through the Blue Ridge Mountains, Dis-Orientation, coming home, or my new position at St. Brendan’s!

I think that each of these rather significant events (at least, significant within the context of my life for the past year) deserves its own reflection and entry, so I want to take my time (and re-read my journal) before posting anything of any real substance. But (given my writing process), that may take a while. So I’m just writing to let you all know that I’m home, I'm safe, and I'm hard at work on pieces for the past week-and-of-half, the final leg of my journey as a JV!

1 comment:

Lauren Frisch said...

No, I am easily a worse blogger than you. :) Your closing reflections to an intense year are wonderful to read. Even though I can't know what you went through, the way you speak of trials, humility, and loneliness reach into every time I've ever felt similarly. I'm so glad to have you back home, love you!